Friday, September 7, 2012

Ah yes, tea in a bag...




Cup?! You want a cup?! Cups are so not feng shui! We drink out of bags here!

Related: I laugh in the face of sharp, pointy objects!

Ok fine, I don't actually know anything about feng shui or the fine art of interior design and I'm pretty sure tea in a bag has nothing to do with them. Regardless, it seems that unless you go to a 7/11, McDonalds (and its American buddies), or a place that serves hot drinks, you get a bag to take your cool, refreshing drink with you.

So yes, that is a bag of iced tea. A "tea-bag" if you will (forgive me pun-gods!). I went around "tea-bagging" (giggles from the 12 year old CoD players).

Anyway, I will now voice my definitive, professional opinion on drinking out of a plastic bag:

Pros:
Stylish.
Your hands don't get cold.
You can put junk in the bag when you're done.
You can make bad puns about it.

Cons:
You can't put it down.
Beware sharp, pointy objects!
Scratching your head with bag in hand is a bad idea.
Difficult to throw your drink in someone's face should they make an awful pun.


- Andrew Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment