Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things to Blog About!

July 11, 2012

"There are a million ways to lose a work day, but not even a single way to get one back."  ~Tom DeMarco and Timothy Lister

Speaking of which, I have so many things to talk about with you! So many experiences that I want to share...but there just isn't enough time. I really hope to sit down and blog a few things tonight. In order to get myself started, I just wanted make a quick list of what I want to share with you so hopefully I can catch you up before my weekend trip this weekend. Guess where I'm going? I'll tell you later! :) 
  • Firenze (Florence)
  • Milano (Milan)
  • Venezia (Venice)
  • Lido 
  • The People I've Met
  • The Places I Want to Go 
  • The Things I've Seen
  • What I've Learned Thus Far
  • A Quick Comparison of the US and Europe
  • Why I Think Traveling is a Must
  • How This Trip Has So far Affected my Future Plans...if at all
  • The Little Italian I've Learned :) (and what else I want to learn)
  • PICTURES! Actually, I'll add a few now just to show you some things I've seen! 
 
Our Roman friend, Gabriel
  
The Spanish Steps
 
The Whiffenpoofs from Yale!
 
Sunsetting while riding a ferry from Lido to Venice

The most beautiful thing to see in Milan!

So long! 

- Dhara Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment