Wednesday, August 1, 2012

10 Things Most Americans Don't Know About America by Mark Manson

August 1, 2012

“It is the obvious which is so difficult to see most of the time. People say 'It's as plain as the nose on your face.' But how much of the nose on your face can you see, unless someone holds a mirror up to you?”  - Isaac Asimov

The reason I'm sharing this link is because I accidentally came across it and find most of it to be true now that I've stepped out of America and talked about our country to so many others! I'll probably expand on my own thoughts later, but if you're in America and haven't really been out of the country much, you should do the following: 1) read this article 2) write down your thoughts somewhere 3) leave the country for awhile 4) come back to America and re-observe the country 5) look at your written thoughts and see how they've changed! It would be an interesting project :) 

Here is the link: http://postmasculine.com/america

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know what you think about these. Maybe you already agree with someone, maybe some were shocking to you, and maybe you completely disagree with others. I'm interested in finding out =)

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment